Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Adventure Begins.

August 5th, 2009

Misty and Matt were the first couple to have their engagement photos taken by me. They were such a fun couple and I enjoyed being outdoors surrounded by beautiful scenery doing what I love to do best!

We started in Rock Falls and made our way into Eau Claire at a County Park, we were thankful we were only getting hit by a few sprinkles and not a down pour of rain!

Near the end of the shoot we decided to go back down by the 'beach' on the river to get a few last shots before the session ended. Once down there, a few interesting people came by on horse-back and asked if Misty and Matt wanted to get photos up on their horses, I said "Yes!" What a fun opportunity that we may have nearly missed if we didn't go back down that way!

Life is an adventure, and this first engagement photo shoot with Misty and Matt has led me to create a new photography package called "The Adventure Package", which is explained on the 'Pricing' page.

That is why I live my life the way I do, I love being spontaneous and just living life as each moment comes to you....because you never know what is around the next corner, unless you keep going! I believe the same goes for marriage, it is an adventure all in it's own and can be the best adventure of your life if you let it.











The rest of the photos from this photo shoot can be viewed here : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=96639&id=114554678608&ref=mf


A special thank you to Misty and Matt for putting up with the sprinkles, mosquitos, hiking ..and even Matt's glasses falling down that steep hill! I wish you both the best of luck in your new adventure together!

All Photos by Kelly Whitman of KelMarie Studios. http://www.kelmariestudios.com


Testimonial:
"Matt and I just love our engagement pictures! We're so happy we found you! We loved the beautiful places we visited! I really love our pictures by the barn because one of them will make the perfect "Save the Date", since we are getting married at a farm and having our reception in a barn! Also how cool that we ran in to the people with the horses! I will always remember that special moment, my first time on a horse! Thanks again! I am so happy we decided to have you do our pictures!"
Misty Malott. Menomonie, Wisconsin. August 11th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment